- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 4 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 21 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 47 days ago
1997 Ford Expedition
Worst 1997 Expedition drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4WD and A4WD stopped working1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly12
- NHTSA: Power Train10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.