- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 17 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 28 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 47 days ago
1997 Ford Expedition
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 1997 Expedition seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal19
- NHTSA: Air Bags8
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor4
- NHTSA: Seat Belts3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Webbing3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.