- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls 8,500 Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs recalls | 26 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 48 days ago
- June 1: Ford Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 54 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls 271,000 F-150 Trucks For Leaking Master Cylinders recalls | 61 days ago
1998 Ford Expedition
Worst 1998 Expedition transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- self-shifted from park to reverse1
- transmission slips1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission29
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.