- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 1 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 7 days ago
- April 12: Ford F-150 SuperCab Takes Top Crash Test Award news | 22 days ago
- March 31: Ford Recalls 48,000 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 34 days ago
- March 20: Ford Trucks Won't Be Recalled For Stalling Problems investigations | 45 days ago
1998 Ford Expedition
Worst 1998 Expedition transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- self-shifted from park to reverse1
- transmission slips1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission29
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.