- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 7 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 15 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 16 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 18 days ago
1998 Ford Expedition
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1998 Expedition windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- windshield leaks causing electrical problems3
- windows fell off track1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer14
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls12
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield4
- NHTSA: Visibility3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.