- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 4 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 26 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 28 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 28 days ago
1998 Ford Expedition
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1998 Expedition windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- windshield leaks causing electrical problems3
- windows fell off track1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer14
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls12
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield4
- NHTSA: Visibility3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.