- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 1 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 3 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 5 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 10 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 20 days ago
1998 Ford Expedition
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1998 Expedition windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- windshield leaks causing electrical problems3
- windows fell off track1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer14
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls12
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield4
- NHTSA: Visibility3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.