8.0

1999 Ford Expedition windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Expedition:

1999 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Jul 192006

Expedition Eddie Bauer

The power sun/moon roof will not close!!! I was able to manually close it with force with the power button on close. BUT I can't get to close the sunroof the remaining 4 inches. I called the Fordboys and they say there is no manual button/switch to close the sunroof. Nice engineering boys!!! NOT BRIGHT WHAT SO EVER! Have they heard of rain??? So now what am I suppose to do to close the sunroof? Of course they wanted me to bring it into them so they can rip me off. Not again, they wanted to charge me $40 to get the keyless entry code, the dealer told me they had to hook it up to a computer. WRONG. Thanks to the internet, I found the main code under the dash. Saved myself $40.

- , Dieppe, NB, Canada