7.0

2000 Ford Expedition engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Expedition:

2000 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Apr 102011

Expedition EX 5.4L

well I've have it for 5 moths now and I've only had to replace the transmission sleeve that the dip stick does into because it was leaking all of my fluid out. Well in April it started jerking a little. No lights at all, does it more when you mash the gas. Now the ac compressor is squealing off and on and the jerking is worse and more often than before. I have the fuel filter but not yet replaced it bc we couldn't get it loose. If anyone has any advice please let me know this is my first FORD and i am lost.

- , Wendell, NC, USA

Sep 012006

Expedition XLT

While running my AC my Expedition runs really rough while climbing. It feels like it is trying to engage 4WD.

- , Warner Robins, GA, USA