2003 Ford Expedition AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Expedition:

2003 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Feb 112009

Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L

When I bought my vehicle, it was cool or cold in Florida....yes, believe it or not, it does get quite chilly in Florida. I had not had the need to use the air conditioning until the end of February and into March. I had some guys from work riding in the back and when they said that the a/c was blowing warm. I said that the a/c in the front was blowing cold, but that wasn't working for them in the back. Luckily, after about 10 minutes of driving and on auto, the a/c was cold enough in the back to cool them off. A mechanic says its a sensor, but everytime I get a chance to get it in, they are busy, so I have not yet had a chance to get it fixed or checked. Any ideas?

- , Tampa, Floridaa, USA