- November 28: Ford Tosses Takata, Toyota Recalls Takata Airbags
- November 23: Ford Recalls 452,000 Cars To Fix Gas Tank Leaks
- November 21: Ford Recalls E-350 and E-450 For Trailer Brake Problems
- October 28: Ford Recalls 131,000 Vehicles, Mostly SUVs For Fire Risk
- October 20: Ford F-150 Electric Brake Vacuum Pump Investigation Upgraded
2003 Ford Expedition
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2003 Expedition AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- air conditioner door clicking9
- heater doesn't blow hot air4
- ac is temperamental3
- ac only blows warm air3
- control unit not working1
- defrost not working1
- front a/c not working1
- keeps blowing the A/C fuse1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.