- May 25: Ford Recalls 271,000 F-150 Trucks For Leaking Master Cylinders recalls | 4 days ago
- May 17: Ford Spark Plugs Breaking? Ford Settles Class-Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 16: Recalled Axle Repair May Not Meet U.S. Safety Agency's Own Rules news | 13 days ago
- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 26 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 32 days ago
2003 Ford Expedition
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2003 Expedition AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- air conditioner door clicking9
- heater doesn't blow hot air4
- ac is temperamental3
- ac only blows warm air3
- control unit not working1
- defrost not working1
- front a/c not working1
- keeps blowing the A/C fuse1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.