- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 8 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 12 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 15 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 35 days ago
2004 Ford Expedition
Worst 2004 Expedition drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- whining noise while driving4
- both front differential axle seals literally blew out togeth1
- NHTSA: Power Train3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.