2004 Ford Expedition seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Expedition:

2004 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Mar 242014

Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L

I was involved in an accident on 3/24/2014 in which I was rear ended during a stop. My vehicle rear ended the vehicle stopped in front of me but my air bags did not deploy. This is the 3rd accident in which my air bags did not deploy. I am suffering from a concussion, cervical and lumbar sprain because of this malfunction! I did not realize this was happening so frequently! I am glad that I made it out alive!

- , Cincinnati, OH, USA