8.0

2004 Ford Expedition transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Expedition:

2004 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Aug 022005

Expedition Eddie Bauer

I have taken my Expedition twice already with the same problem and keep being told that nothing is wrong with my car. However, the problem keeps repeating itself. I could not get my car to go in reverse on several occassions. My car is not safe condition to be driven, but Ford keeps telling me that there is no problem. I car pool some kids around town for sporting events and do not want to be in an accident caused by transmission failure of my vehicle.

- , Taylor, TX, USA