- August 22: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Leaking Gas Tanks and Flying Roof Glass
- August 17: Ford Recalls 160,000 Escape and Focus ST Vehicles For Erratic Engines
- August 14: Ford Recalls 83,000 Vehicles Because of One Small C-Clip
- August 8: Ford Recalls Vans and SUVs for Leaking Brake Fluid and Bubbly Windshields
- July 17: Ford Lawsuit Claims Steering Defects in Ford Fusion and Focus Cars
2004 Ford Expedition
Worst 2004 Expedition transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure12
- clunking noise going into reverse1
- engages gears on it's own1
- gear shift indicator offset1
- occasionally can't shift into reverse1
- shift selector broke off1
- will not engage into park1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Shift Pattern ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.