- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 2 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 8 days ago
- April 12: Ford F-150 SuperCab Takes Top Crash Test Award news | 23 days ago
- March 31: Ford Recalls 48,000 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 35 days ago
- March 20: Ford Trucks Won't Be Recalled For Stalling Problems investigations | 46 days ago
2004 Ford Expedition
Worst 2004 Expedition transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure13
- clunking noise going into reverse1
- engages gears on it's own1
- gear shift indicator offset1
- occasionally can't shift into reverse1
- shift selector broke off1
- will not engage into park1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Shift Pattern ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.