- May 25: Ford Recalls 271,000 F-150 Trucks For Leaking Master Cylinders recalls | 3 days ago
- May 17: Ford Spark Plugs Breaking? Ford Settles Class-Action Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- May 16: Recalled Axle Repair May Not Meet U.S. Safety Agency's Own Rules news | 12 days ago
- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 25 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 31 days ago
2007 Ford Expedition
Worst 2007 Expedition engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine hesitates/misses2
- no engine response when pulling or backing trailer2
- lifters knocking motor stalls1
- running roughly1
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.