- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
2007 Ford Expedition
Worst 2007 Expedition engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no engine response when pulling or backing trailer2
- engine hesitates/misses1
- lifters knocking motor stalls1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.