- February 24: Ford Recalls F-250 and F-350 Trucks With Replacement Steering Gears
- February 8: Ford Explorer Leaking Brake Hose Investigation Closed
- February 3: Ford Lawsuit Alleges Engine Problems in 2004-2008 Models
- February 1: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles To Repair Door Handles and Seat Belts
- January 25: Ford Fiesta and Focus Transmission Lawsuit Filed After Complaints
2007 Ford Expedition
Worst 2007 Expedition engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no engine response when pulling or backing trailer2
- engine hesitates/misses1
- lifters knocking motor stalls1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.