- November 28: Ford Tosses Takata, Toyota Recalls Takata Airbags
- November 23: Ford Recalls 452,000 Cars To Fix Gas Tank Leaks
- November 21: Ford Recalls E-350 and E-450 For Trailer Brake Problems
- October 28: Ford Recalls 131,000 Vehicles, Mostly SUVs For Fire Risk
- October 20: Ford F-150 Electric Brake Vacuum Pump Investigation Upgraded
2007 Ford Expedition
Worst 2007 Expedition engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine hesitates/misses2
- no engine response when pulling or backing trailer2
- lifters knocking motor stalls1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.