4.0

1995 Ford Explorer accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Ford Explorer:

1995 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Oct 032008

Explorer XTL 4.0L V6

I bought this ford explorer 1995 and it look great. One thing I notice is that when you shift into gear that the letter are off centered...and that was ok at first...now that is winter here..I'ved notice that it take about 10-30 sec,. for the truck to go into gear...what the hell. Now what is my solution to fix this problem help PLEASE anyone what can I do?

- , MADISON, WI, USA