4.0

1. put a bolt in the lock to lock it forever (1 reports)
1998 Ford Explorer accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Explorer:

1998 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Mar 112004

Explorer Sport V6

When I locked all my doors, the back window would unlock. I paid to have it fixed the first time and it cost 300$. Of course it broke again, but out of the warranty from when Ford fixed it so I took the cap, on the inside of the trunk door off, and saw where the window locked, and put a metal bolt hook inside to keep it from opening. Its still broken, but when I lock my doors, my back window locks too so no one can steal my stuff.

- , Raleigh, NC, USA