8.0

1999 Ford Explorer lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Explorer:

1999 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Feb 102010

Explorer XLT AWD 5.0L V8

I had the car for literally an hour (after the dealers half assed inspection P.S. always get a second opinion) and I had the tilt steering wheel down and my blinkers were not working inside or out but if I put the tilt up they would work just fine. I took it back and they were fixed but the salesman looked at me like I was an idiot at first.

- , Sedalia, MO, USA