4.0

2002 Ford Explorer accessories - interior problems

2002 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Dec 012002

Explorer Limited 4.0L

I noticed right away, that in cold weather the interior lights to not come on when you get into the car......the brand new car......THANKS FORD! I can't afford to take time off from work to fix all these annoying problems.

- , Summerville, SC, USA

Mar 222007

Explorer V8

The interior lights on our Exlorer do not turn on when opening the door or when using the remote to unlock. The lights will turn on about one minute after getting in the vehicle. Haviang this problem checked at the dealer. Their first comment was a sticking door switch, but I do not believe that is the case. I suspect that it is a control unit somewhere.

- , Amboy, IN, USA