CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2003 Ford Explorer one of our worst vehicles on record. "Avoid like the plague" is putting it lightly.

4.0

2003 Ford Explorer accessories - interior problems

2003 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Sep 102012

Explorer XLT V6

My vehicle has served me well except for the cracked panel underneath the rear window. This really devalues my vehicle in the looks of it. I take pride in taking care of what I own, I would think that Ford would take pride in putting their name on their product. I checked into having it repaired, but was told this problem wasn't covered. Since this was not caused by something I did and is definitely a manufacture defect, Ford should pay for it to be repaired. Please man-up and do the right thing!!! Protect your reputation!

- , Poplarville, MS, USA

Mar 202009

Explorer XLT V6

I am very upset with the problems that have occurred with my Ford Explorer!!! I spent more than $32,000 on this vehicle, and now i realize that was a mistake!!! There is no way i should be having the problems that i am having, because my truck has been well maintained and i am the only person who drives and rides in it. (I don't have any kids)

- , Spring Lake, NC, USA