8.0

2004 Ford Explorer accessories - interior problems

2004 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

Feb 032016

Explorer EB 4.6L

Went to the BMV to get my updated plates. When I got in my 2004 Explorer to leave my shifter(on the column) would not budge. Stuck permanately in PARK. It was raining torrents at the time. I had to call a friend to take me home and I left the vehicle there. As I'm writing this complaint it still sitting at the BMV. Anyone have a solution ?

My next car won't be a Ford. Thumbs down Ford !

- , Jeffersonville, IN, USA