9.0

windows / windshield problem

2004 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

May 032010

Explorer XLT V6

Water again poured into the car after a rain. My floor is not wet and the overhead. I'm soooooo Pissed off it is not funny. I will take it again to a dealer to hear what Bs they want to feed me.

- , Sharon Hill, PA, USA

Jun 022009

Explorer XLT V6

I have taken the explorer to the dealer and they have told me it was a clogged hosed. This supposed hose has stained my over head in many places. This morning it rained and I forgot to part up hill and water poured from my vanity light and visor. This is ridiculous that you pay for a car and all it is is a problem. FORD never again.!!!

- , Sharon Hill, PA, USA