2007 Ford Explorer wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Explorer:

2007 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

May 202009

Explorer 6-cyl

Tire valve stems failed eventually on all 5 tires. Gradually on each tire over time and sometimes at highway speeds. 1 tire was ruined and had to be replaced with half it's tread life left. I did replaced all valve stems at my expense. Total $140 1 new tire 5 stems. I feel Ford should have notified me of the defect for the safety of my family and me. I was not notified by Ford of the stem valve failure. I purchased the vehicle at a Ford dealer used in 2009.

- Salisbury, NC, USA

Dec 082008

Tire valve failed causing the tire to lose air.

- Elmhurst, IL, USA

Jul 152008

Tire valve stems leaking causing constant low tire pressure.

- Trinity, FL, USA