- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Frontal Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: After a half-decade of major transmission problems, Ford seems to have solved all the major defects with the Explorer.
We are happy to say that both the CarComplaints.com & the NHTSA data indicate no problems whatsoever with the 2010 Ford Explorer.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 3,255 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem