6.0

2012 Ford Explorer brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Ford Explorer:

2012 Ford Explorer Owner Comments

May 092013

Explorer 6-cyl

May 2013 (13490 miles) was driving 30 35 mph power steering went out, traction control light went on, I turned off and restarted. All was ok. Took to dealer and dealer replaced the steering rack December 23,2013, (21173 miles) was driving 40 mph power steering went out, traction control light went on. Would not reset by turning on and off. Drove to dealer with no power steering and dealer reset computer and sent me on my way. January 17,2014 (21808 miles) was driving 35 mph power steering went out, traction light went on would not reset by turning on and off. Drove to dealer with no power steering. Dealer reset computer and sent me on my way.

- Elgin, IL, USA