- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 3 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 7 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 10 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 30 days ago
2012 Ford Focus
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
Worst 2012 Focus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turnover, won't start18
- car won't start when key is turned to start, starts ...5
- car will not turn off2
- battery dies1
- multiple electrical failures1
- side mirrors would operate side/side but not up/down1
- NHTSA: Electrical System166
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.