- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
Multiple Shifting Problems
2012 Ford Focus (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 21,160 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 52 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (37 reports)
- replace automatic clutch (6 reports)
- swapped it for another...ford says their is no solution (4 reports)
- replace clutches (3 reports)
- fixed (1 reports)
- ford forced to buy back focus (1 reports)