- August 22: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Leaking Gas Tanks and Flying Roof Glass
- August 17: Ford Recalls 160,000 Escape and Focus ST Vehicles For Erratic Engines
- August 14: Ford Recalls 83,000 Vehicles Because of One Small C-Clip
- August 8: Ford Recalls Vans and SUVs for Leaking Brake Fluid and Bubbly Windshields
- July 17: Ford Lawsuit Claims Steering Defects in Ford Fusion and Focus Cars
2012 Ford Focus
Worst 2012 Focus transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- multiple shifting problems38
- shudder and vibration sounds on takeoff6
- rolls backward while in gear2
- transmission failure2
- upshifts too soon, loses power and speed, dangerous2
- hesitation in lower gears1
- transmission malfunction error message1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.