- September 26: Jury Rules Ford Escape Airbag Caused Man to Kill Himself news | 2 days ago
- September 22: Ford Shattering Sunroofs Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 20 days ago
- August 28: Ford Explorer Exhaust Lawsuit Settled by Parties news | 31 days ago
- August 25: Ford Recalls 113,000 Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 34 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford changed a lot of things for its 3rd generation, just none of them were a good idea.
The transmission tends to hesitate and jerk when accelerating. The new electronically-driven power steering can fail suddenly and without warning. Even Ford's SYNC can be a headache. Actually, scratch that last one --- it's always been a headache.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 24,698 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem