- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 4 days ago
- June 19: Ford Mustang Mach-E SUVs Losing Drive Power: Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- June 19: Ford Bronco Recall Issued For Child Safety Locks recalls | 5 days ago
- June 18: Ford Recalls Transits That May Have Instrument Panel Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- June 16: Ford F-150 Trailer Brake Controller Kits Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
Radio Stopped Working
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford changed a lot of things for its 3rd generation, just none of them were a good idea.
The transmission tends to hesitate and jerk when accelerating. The new electronically-driven power steering can fail suddenly and without warning. Even Ford's SYNC can be a headache. Actually, scratch that last one — it's always been a headache.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 78,850 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (9 reports)
- replaced audio control unit (3 reports)
accessories - interior problem