- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 6 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 7 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 11 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 23 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 33 days ago
2013 Ford Focus
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford changed a lot of things for its 3rd generation, just none of them were a good idea.
The transmission tends to hesitate and jerk when accelerating. The new electronically-driven power steering can fail suddenly and without warning. Even Ford's SYNC can be a headache. Actually, scratch that last one — it's always been a headache.