- January 31: Ford Explorer Windshield Trim Recall May Be Necessary investigations | 2 days ago
- January 27: Ford Backup Camera Recall Follows 17 'Minor Accidents' recalls | 6 days ago
- January 25: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Investigation is Closed After 6 Years investigations | 8 days ago
- January 15: Ford Maverick Side Airbag Recall Leads to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- January 7: Ford Shifter Cable Bushing Recalls Failed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
2013 Ford Focus
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford changed a lot of things for its 3rd generation, just none of them were a good idea.
The transmission tends to hesitate and jerk when accelerating. The new electronically-driven power steering can fail suddenly and without warning. Even Ford's SYNC can be a headache. Actually, scratch that last one — it's always been a headache.