- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 4 days ago
- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 19 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 24 days ago
2013 Ford Focus
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford changed a lot of things for its 3rd generation, just none of them were a good idea.
The transmission tends to hesitate and jerk when accelerating. The new electronically-driven power steering can fail suddenly and without warning. Even Ford's SYNC can be a headache. Actually, scratch that last one — it's always been a headache.