- December 1: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition, 2017 F-53 and F-59 recalls | 10 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 202,000 Explorer SUVs and F-150 Trucks recalls | 10 days ago
- November 25: 2010 Ford Fusion Power Steering Assist Faults Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- November 19: Feds Deny Ford and Mazda Petitions to Delay Takata Airbag Recalls news | 22 days ago
- October 27: Ford Fusion Loose Steering Wheel Bolts Investigated investigations | 45 days ago
2013 Ford Focus
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford changed a lot of things for its 3rd generation, just none of them were a good idea.
The transmission tends to hesitate and jerk when accelerating. The new electronically-driven power steering can fail suddenly and without warning. Even Ford's SYNC can be a headache. Actually, scratch that last one --- it's always been a headache.