- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 5 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 6 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 10 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 22 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
2013 Ford Focus
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford changed a lot of things for its 3rd generation, just none of them were a good idea.
The transmission tends to hesitate and jerk when accelerating. The new electronically-driven power steering can fail suddenly and without warning. Even Ford's SYNC can be a headache. Actually, scratch that last one — it's always been a headache.
2013 Ford Focus Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Radio Not Working Properly9
- Radio Stopped Working7
- Fuel Gauge Is Inaccurate3
- Horn Stopped Working3
- Sync Issues And Horrible Bluetooth Connectivity3
- Power Door Lock Not Working2
- Audio Control Unit Causing Issues1
- Cruise Control Intermittent1
- Door Ajar Light On1
- Low Brake Fluid Alert1
- Panic Alarm Starts Unintentionally1
- Shifting From Reverse To Drive, Camera Stays On1
- Squeaking Noise From Interior Of Car While Driving1
- Uncomfortable Seats1
- Visor Mirror Cover Falls Down1
- Voice Command Failure For Climate Control1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive2
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Carrier/Rack1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.