- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 14 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 15 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 29 days ago
2013 Ford Focus
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford changed a lot of things for its 3rd generation, just none of them were a good idea.
The transmission tends to hesitate and jerk when accelerating. The new electronically-driven power steering can fail suddenly and without warning. Even Ford's SYNC can be a headache. Actually, scratch that last one — it's always been a headache.
2013 Ford Focus Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Radio Not Working Properly9
- Radio Stopped Working7
- Fuel Gauge Is Inaccurate3
- Horn Stopped Working3
- Sync Issues And Horrible Bluetooth Connectivity3
- Power Door Lock Not Working2
- Audio Control Unit Causing Issues1
- Cruise Control Intermittent1
- Door Ajar Light On1
- Low Brake Fluid Alert1
- Panic Alarm Starts Unintentionally1
- Shifting From Reverse To Drive, Camera Stays On1
- Squeaking Noise From Interior Of Car While Driving1
- Uncomfortable Seats1
- Visor Mirror Cover Falls Down1
- Voice Command Failure For Climate Control1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive2
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Carrier/Rack1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.