- July 27: NHTSA Ford Explorer Exhaust Manifold Investigation Upgraded investigations | 1 days ago
- July 26: Austin, Texas: 60 Carbon Monoxide Detectors Activate in Ford Police SUVs news | 2 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- July 23: Ford Transit Driveshaft Flexible Coupling Lawsuit Filed news | 5 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 8 days ago
NHTSA — Traction Control System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
2.3hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 68,490 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: