4.1

1995 Honda Accord electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Honda Accord:

1995 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Sep 202005

Accord

1. 1995 Honda Accord sudden engine shut down at traffic stop 2. sent to dealer for repair - ignition switch (1997 Honda Accord has this ignition switch recall but not '95 model, call Honda-usa, they can't honor the repair for free due to not year recall).

- Aurora, IL, USA

Jan 152004

Accord

After the ignition switch repair (recall # 96V217000) was performed by the dealership, the defect recurred.

- Carrollton, TX, USA

Jan 012001

Accord 4-cyl

1995, Honda, Accord ex had an ignition problem. Consumer could remove the key out of the ignition while it stayed in park.

- San Bernardino, CA, USA

Sep 162003

Accord 4-cyl

The ignition switch on my 1995 Honda Accord LX failed. This is a failure which is covered under other years, but not my 1995.

- Orlando, FL, USA

Apr 212002

Accord

I believe a faulty ignition switch is causing this and it is currently being recalled on models 1997 and newer. I would like to see this recall extended at least to the 1995 model. My car experiences the exact same problems. I'll be traveling along and the engine just quietly shuts down. I'm afraid of driving it for fear that the engine might quit when I try to pass another car or make a turn at an intersection. Thank you for your attention to this. Jason fritz.

- Scottsdale, AZ, USA

Jun 202002

Accord

Consumer is unable to remove key from ignition switch. Dealer was not notified at this time. Feel free to provide any further information.

- Lithia Spring, GA, USA

Mar 202000

Accord

While driving a malfunction occurred within the ignition switch that caused vehicle to completely shut down.

- Uniondale, NY, USA

Nov 181998

Accord

Consumer has a recall letter from Honda, manufacturer recall#K46. Consumer has contacted dealer, and they refused to respect recall. Dealer wants consumer to pay for repairs.

- Hamstead, NY, USA

Sep 011995

Accord

The driver side door window when window is going down, there is a noise, the ignition switch was replace.

- Sacramento, CA, USA

Mar 011995

Accord

Ignition key will get stuck in the ignition.

- Philadelphia, PA, USA