- October 6: Honda Recalls Accord Hybrid For Stalling Threat
- October 3: Honda Recalls Cars With Wheels That Lock Up
- September 17: Takata Airbag Recall List Expanded
- September 3: Honda Recalls 2015 Honda Fit To Repair Stalling Threat
- August 28: Honda Accord Airbag Failures Under Federal Investigation
2011 Honda Accord
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
Worst 2011 Accord Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems85NHTSA complaints: 40
- AC / heater problems13
- brakes problems9NHTSA complaints: 10
- engine problems8NHTSA complaints: 15
- body / paint problems6NHTSA complaints: 6
- transmission problems5NHTSA complaints: 5
- wheels / hubs problems5NHTSA complaints: 5
- fuel system problems4NHTSA complaints: 4
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 7
- cooling system problems2
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- clutch problems1
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 11
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.