- February 15: J.D. Power Study: Vehicle Problems on the Rise
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 4: Don't Slam the Door on the Honda Accord
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 3: The Worst Cars and Car Problems of 2013
- December 23: The Safest Cars to Drive in 2014
2011 Honda Accord
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
Worst 2011 Accord Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- interior accessories problems76NHTSA complaints: 29
- AC / heater problems10
- brakes problems7NHTSA complaints: 7
- fuel system problems5NHTSA complaints: 3
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 12
- wheels / hubs problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- cooling system problems2
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- clutch problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- windows / windshield problems1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.