- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 16 days ago
- April 9: Honda Recalls Accord to Fix Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- April 6: Huma Hanif: 10th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 23 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 57 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 59 days ago
2011 Honda Accord
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
Worst 2011 Accord Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems92NHTSA complaints: 42
- AC / heater problems13
- brakes problems10NHTSA complaints: 11
- engine problems9NHTSA complaints: 17
- body / paint problems8NHTSA complaints: 8
- transmission problems6NHTSA complaints: 5
- wheels / hubs problems5NHTSA complaints: 5
- fuel system problems4NHTSA complaints: 5
- windows / windshield problems3
- cooling system problems2
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 13
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- clutch problems1
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- exhaust system problems1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 15
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.