- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 5 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 10 days ago
- July 11: Honda Confirms Another Takata-Related Death news | 13 days ago
- July 8: Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Belts recalls | 16 days ago
2011 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 5)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 8,490 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 82 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (38 reports)
- the seats need to be replaced!!!!! (34 reports)
- offer replacements for poorly designed headrests (all seats) (4 reports)
- traded the car in (3 reports)
- purchase an aftermarket backrest (1 reports)
- replace with a 2005 headrest (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem