- March 31: Honda Recalls Civic For Tires That Can Quickly Go Flat
- March 15: Honda Recalls 887,000 Odyssey Minivans For Gas Leaks
- February 15: J.D. Power Study: Vehicle Problems on the Rise
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 4: Don't Slam the Door on the Honda Accord
2010 Honda Accord
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
Worst 2010 Accord Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- brakes problems96NHTSA complaints: 92
- interior accessories problems67NHTSA complaints: 28
- engine problems44NHTSA complaints: 21
- body / paint problems12NHTSA complaints: 6
- AC / heater problems9NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems6NHTSA complaints: 8
- exterior accessories problems5NHTSA complaints: 5
- steering problems5NHTSA complaints: 6
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 8
- suspension problems3NHTSA complaints: 9
- wheels / hubs problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- cooling system problems1
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.