- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 4 days ago
- April 8: Honda Pilots Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 15 days ago
- April 7: Honda Recalls 2003 Accord to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 16 days ago
2010 Honda Accord
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
Worst 2010 Accord Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems129NHTSA complaints: 75
- brakes problems117NHTSA complaints: 118
- interior accessories problems83NHTSA complaints: 38
- body / paint problems32NHTSA complaints: 17
- AC / heater problems11NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 8
- wheels / hubs problems8NHTSA complaints: 15
- steering problems7NHTSA complaints: 11
- transmission problems6NHTSA complaints: 9
- exterior accessories problems5NHTSA complaints: 8
- exhaust system problems4
- suspension problems3NHTSA complaints: 17
- cooling system problems2
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 18
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 82
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 9
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 8
- lights problemsNHTSA: 4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.