- February 15: J.D. Power Study: Vehicle Problems on the Rise
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 4: Don't Slam the Door on the Honda Accord
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 3: The Worst Cars and Car Problems of 2013
- December 23: The Safest Cars to Drive in 2014
2010 Honda Accord
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
Worst 2010 Accord Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- brakes problems92NHTSA complaints: 92
- interior accessories problems66NHTSA complaints: 28
- engine problems44NHTSA complaints: 21
- AC / heater problems9NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems9NHTSA complaints: 6
- windows / windshield problems6NHTSA complaints: 8
- steering problems5NHTSA complaints: 6
- exterior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 5
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 8
- suspension problems3NHTSA complaints: 9
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- cooling system problems1
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.