- December 4: Preliminary Approval Given To Honda Civic Tire Wear Lawsuit
- November 3: Honda Recalls 344,000 Minivans For Violent Braking
- October 31: Honda Settles Class-Action Lawsuit Over Oil Burning Claims
- September 20: Honda Recalls 374,000 Vehicles With Air Bags That Deploy When They Shouldn't
Excessive Oil Consumption
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 26,785 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 23 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (11 reports)
- Honda replacing engine (6 reports)
- replace engine or take car back (6 reports)