- June 27: Exploding Takata Airbag Involved in Death of Malaysian Woman news | 4 days ago
- June 10: U.S. Virgin Islands Sues Honda and Takata news | 21 days ago
- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 49 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 54 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 57 days ago
Excessive Oil Consumption
2010 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 4)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 56,889 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 64 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (41 reports)
- Honda replacing engine (9 reports)
- replace engine or take car back (7 reports)
- pistons and rings replaced (5 reports)
- rebuilt engine (1 reports)
- switched to Castrol 5-20 full synthetic (1 reports)