- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 9 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 9 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 9 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 14 days ago
Excessive Oil Consumption
2010 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 50,689 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 52 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (31 reports)
- Honda replacing engine (8 reports)
- replace engine or take car back (7 reports)
- pistons and rings replaced (5 reports)
- switched to Castrol 5-20 full synthetic (1 reports)