1995 Honda Accord seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Honda Accord:

1995 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Aug 012005

Accord EX

My 95 Honda's SRS light came on around 2005-2006. I read in the owner's manual that after 10 years the SRS light comes on reminding you to have your airbags inspected (which tells me that the light didn't necessarily mean something was wrong). A year later, I was in a single car accident, the airbags did not deploy, however the direction of the impact may not have been enough to cause them to. So after reading all of these entries, I have to question whether or not to have the dealer only switch the light off to avoid having them rip me off by some made-up problem (which seems to be the case for everyone on here!) Or, risk there actually being something wrong with the airbags, and God forbid, I get into an accident and they don't deploy! I would appreciate some help!

- , New Iberia, LA, USA