- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 2 days ago
- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 24 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 26 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 35 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
NHTSA — Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Honda Accord suffers from transmission failure. It's not a huge widesperad problem like in prior years, but definitely still something to consider.
The transmission begins slipping & eventually has to be replaced, typically soon after 90,000 miles & with a repair cost of over $2,000.
Transmission failure problems have been a huge problem for the Accord & several other Honda models all through the early 2000s model years. Honda eventually extended the transmission warranty to 93 months/109k miles for the 2000-2001 Accords as a class action lawsuit settlement, but owners of other Accord model years with transmission problems are out of luck.
0.4hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 470,548 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - interior problem