- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 44 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 74 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts: Front: Retractor Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Honda Accord suffers from transmission failure. It's not a huge widesperad problem like in prior years, but definitely still something to consider.
The transmission begins slipping & eventually has to be replaced, typically soon after 90,000 miles & with a repair cost of over $2,000.
Transmission failure problems have been a huge problem for the Accord & several other Honda models all through the early 2000s model years. Honda eventually extended the transmission warranty to 93 months/109k miles for the 2000-2001 Accords as a class action lawsuit settlement, but owners of other Accord model years with transmission problems are out of luck.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 30,600 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem