- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 0 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 8 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 18 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 19 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 25 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Honda Accord suffers from transmission failure. It's not a huge widesperad problem like in prior years, but definitely still something to consider.
The transmission begins slipping & eventually has to be replaced, typically soon after 90,000 miles & with a repair cost of over $2,000.
Transmission failure problems have been a huge problem for the Accord & several other Honda models all through the early 2000s model years. Honda eventually extended the transmission warranty to 93 months/109k miles for the 2000-2001 Accords as a class action lawsuit settlement, but owners of other Accord model years with transmission problems are out of luck.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 24,010 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
windows / windshield problem