Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.

Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.

The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.

2010 Honda Accord windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Accord:

2010 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Feb 072012

I rented this 2010 Honda Accord from enterprise (dundalk, md office) when my car was sent to repair. I noticed that this car was making a lot of noises while driving. Then on Feb 7, 2012 around 6:40am, I just finished work and headed home. I had all the car windows closed. As soon as I entered highway I-95 North (exit #43 in Maryland), I noticed there was strange noises. It sounded like some stones jumping inside the door. The strange noises didn't go away and I heard a big explosion sound several minutes later. It was very scary. I thought I was going to lose control of the car. There were cars all around my car. I was afraid of hitting other cars. My first reaction was flat tire or gunfire. However, I noticed the driver side glass was gone seconds later and the car was still drivable. The broken glasses was inside my car and inside the door. This is very scary experience as I have no such experience before and I have not heard similar cases around me. I believe the glass explosion was due to resonance.

- Baltimore, MD, USA