- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 3 days ago
- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 27 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 36 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Seats Problems
2012 Honda Accord (Page 2 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 13 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 5,797 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - interior problem