- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 18 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 23 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 26 days ago
- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 48 days ago
- April 9: Honda Recalls Accord to Fix Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 52 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2012 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 10,533 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.