- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 6 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 9 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 18 days ago
- July 2: Acura HandsFreeLink Problems Cause Battery Drain Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- July 1: NHTSA Has Urgent Message For Honda and Acura Owners news | 24 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2012 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 11,691 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.