9.9

2013 Honda Accord accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Honda Accord:

2013 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Jan 142013

Accord 4-cyl

Since I bought my 2013 Honda Accord ex-L in January 2013, I have had issues with stereo system. At times, the stereo will not turn on or it will turn on but the display screen is blank. Other times, "no disc" appears on the display when I turn the car on. I don't listen to cds, therefore, I never changed the source to play a cd. I only listen to xm. The dealer stated they cannot do anything to fix unless I bring the car in while the issue is happening. The issue is intermittent and never happens while near a dealer. I did receive a recall in April 2013 and took my car in for the stereo software update. Did not solve my issues.

- Fruit Cove, FL, USA

May 232013

Accord 4-cyl

The contact owns a 2013 Honda Accord. The contact stated that the bluetooth function would not disconnect properly. As a result, the contact would have to remove his eyes from the roadway, reach down and attempt to reconnect the bluetooth. The contact would also have to shut off and restart the engine in order to establish a connection. The manufacturer performed a software update during production, but that update failed to remedy the failure. The failure mileage was 25 and the current mileage was 500.

- Gainsville, FL, USA