- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 72 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 83 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 83 days ago
2013 Honda Accord
Worst 2013 Accord electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter failure52
- engine won't turn over, won't start18
- battery continually drains16
- multiple electrical issues3
- starter grinds/spins upon starting engine2
- issues with battery replacement1
- tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) light stay on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System98
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.