- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 4 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 34 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 36 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 48 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 56 days ago
2013 Honda Accord
Worst 2013 Accord electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter failure24
- battery continually drains13
- engine won't turn over, won't start9
- multiple electrical issues3
- dash cluster warning lights illuminate2
- trouble starting2
- ignition getting hot (key is hot)1
- issues with battery replacement1
- starter grinds/spins upon starting engine1
- will not power off1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System93
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.