- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- June 2: Takata Says It Didn't Make Airbag Named in Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- May 30: Honda Starter Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 35 days ago
2013 Honda Accord
Worst 2013 Accord electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter failure58
- engine won't turn over, won't start23
- battery continually drains18
- multiple electrical issues3
- difficulty starting2
- starter grinds/spins upon starting engine2
- issues with battery replacement1
- tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) light stay on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System98
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.