2015 Honda Accord body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Honda Accord:

2015 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Jun 272015

Excessive wind noise coming from windows. Mainly noticed from driver and passenger side windows. More noticeable at higher speeds. No water leaks detected during time of rain or during car wash.

- Irvine, CA, USA

Jan 022015

Accord 4-cyl

After leasing my Honda Accord sport, I took it for a drive on the freeway, after reaching the speed of about 55 miles per hour I started hearing a noise on the passenger side door. First I thought my door or window was not fully closed but that was not the case. It sounds like air is leaking through the door once I get above 55 mph. I rechecked the seals on the doors, everything seems fine but the noise keeps happening. I might need to get the door seals on that side to be replaced. Not sure what to do.

- Crossroads , TX, USA