2015 Honda Accord suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Honda Accord:

2015 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Mar 042016

I am currently leasing a 2015 Accord. I took my car to wal-mart to have tires rotated and was informed they could not rotate due to my rear tires cupping. I took it to Honda car service and was informed my rear tires were cupping and they didn't know why. My alignment wasn't bad. They told me they could rotate them and balance and do a new alignment. They told me my car would be loud due to putting the cupping tires in front. I have learned other people with high mile Honda Accord 2015 are having same issue where the chamber is off. The only way currently I can get my to stop sounding like a tractor trailer is to buy new tires however with the chamber being off it will continue to happen and the new tires will cup too. I am going to contact Honda again and see what they can do however I heard Honda is not agreeing that camber is off.

- Charlotte, NC, USA

Apr 152015

The contact owns a 2015 Honda Accord. While driving 25 mph, a loud noise was heard coming from all four tires. The failure occurred constantly. The vehicle was taken to the dealer where it was diagnosed that the vehicle needed a tire rotation and alignment. The vehicle was serviced, but the failure recurred and worsened. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 500.

- Jacksonville, NC, USA

Feb 012016

The contact owns a 2015 Honda Accord. While driving above 25 mph, the vehicle experienced a loud banging noise from the front and rear suspensions. The vehicle was taken to the dealer who was unable to determine the cause of the failure. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 4,500.

- Jacksonville, FL, USA

Nov 282014

Accord 4-cyl

Car has pulled to the left dramatically at speeds above 60mph since we took delivery. Dealer unable to diagnose or repair. States that it is "normal" and that it's "the crowning of the road" that causes this.

- Omaha, NE, USA