- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 24 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 28 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 38 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
2016 Lincoln MKX
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Lincoln MKX
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Lincoln MKX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
2016 Lincoln MKX CHILD SEAT:VEHICLE TETHER ANCHOR NHTSA Campaign #16V343000
Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2016 Lincoln MKX vehicles manufactured September 24, 2015. An incorrect seat back trim cover was installed on the affected vehicles, blocking the child seat tether anchors in the second row center seating position. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 225, "Child restraint anchorage systems."
Consequence: An improperly anchored child seat can increase the risk of injury in a crash.
Actions: Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the seat back trim cover and tether cover bezel on the second row, free of charge. The recall began on June 16, 2016. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 16C09. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V343000 »