- July 11: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Alleges Systems Fail news | 5 days ago
- July 4: Acura ILX Recall Issued to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 12 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 18 days ago
- May 29: Acura and Honda Vehicles Recalled Again Over Takata Airbags recalls | 48 days ago
- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 79 days ago
2017 Acura RDX
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Acura RDX
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Acura RDX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Acura service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Acura customer service.
If the label information can be wiped away, the operator may not be able to refer to the information, possibly resulting in the vehicle being overloaded, ... Read more »