- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 74 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 76 days ago
Acura Recall : Honda/Air Bag Inflator Module
2000 Acura TL
As a result, the affected air bags may not deploy correctly in a crash, increasing the risk of injury to a front seat passenger.
Air Bags — Frontal
- On certain passenger vehicles, a component in the inflator of some passenger air bag modules was not welded properly.
- Dealers will replace the passenger air bag module. Owner notification began April 5, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009 or Acura at 1-800-382-2238.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.